What Are Mini-Implants?
Mini Dental Implants are used to ensure your dentures are tight and secure allowing you to eat, talk and smile confidently. Your denture would snap in and out. If your dentures are sore and loose, this FDA approved technology can bring you life changing implant dentistry at an affordable cost, a cost that was unimaginable of just one year ago. Stop the need to glue your dentures in with foul tasting denture adhesive for half the price of traditional implants.
The Benefits of Mini-Implants:
- One-step surgery is simple, gentle and short.
- Only local anesthesia is needed (as used when having fillings done). Oral and Nitrous Oxide sedation is always an option in our office to help if you have any fears.
- See immediate results. The new dentures are attached and snapped on to your implants straight after your surgery.
- No down time. You can eat almost everything that you want immediately.
- Preserve your bone and facial structure.
- You will be able to taste foods better due to the roof of the mouth being uncovered.
- No More Denture Adhesive Needed!
- Requires minimal recovery time
- Is far less invasive than older implant techniques
- In most patients it will not require bone grafting as with older techniques.
- Stabilizes the bone levels in your jaw.
- Provides long-term, even lifetime results.
- Allows you to eat whatever you want.
How Long Will Dental Implants Last?
Dental implants become fixed to the jawbone. Through the life span of a dental implant will vary with each patient, many have lasted for over 30 years. With good oral hygiene and regular cleanings, dental implants could last a lifetime.
Am I a Candidate for Mini-Implants?
Dental implant treatment begins with an evaluation of your jaw bone by your dentist who will determine if you are a good candidate for this procedure. Contact us today for your free consultation.